Koodo Community
Solved

PUK Code?

• 18 January 2015
  • 9 replies

My son's HTC Desire phone has a message - Enter PUK code. I don't know the code. Where would we find this?
icon

Best answer by Dennis 18 January 2015, 19:06

You have to call into to Koodo to get the PUK code. Do not keep entering wrong codes or you will be permanently locking it
View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You have to call into to Koodo to get the PUK code. Do not keep entering wrong codes or you will be permanently locking it
I only have one phone how am I able to when I don't have access to a phone
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I only have one phone how am I able to when I don't have access to a phone
Contact them using Facebook messenger. It won't be instant, but you won't need a phone.

I need puk code

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I need puk code

Then follow the instructions above. 

Is it a number that's registered just to my phone or do I can I use any PUK code for my LG prepaid Koodo Mobile cell phone. If not would I be able to get one please and thank you it's not for this phone it's for my other phone I don't have access to the other one right now that my life is sucking miserably bye.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Is it a number that's registered just to my phone or do I can I use any PUK code for my LG prepaid Koodo Mobile cell phone. If not would I be able to get one please and thank you it's not for this phone it's for my other phone I don't have access to the other one right now that my life is sucking miserably bye.

The PUK code is specific to the SIM card in question, and as stated above you'll need to contact Koodo either through Facebook messenger or by requesting a callback using the virtual assistant.

How do i get my puk code from koodo during the covid-19 epidemic. I need my phone.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How do i get my puk code from koodo during the covid-19 epidemic. I need my phone.

Contact Koodo support via Facebook messenger or Twitter DM.