Koodo Community

promo code

• 26 August 2020
  • 6 replies

Can someone please help me with a free promo code please would really appreciate it.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What are you looking for a promo code for? New activations or upgrades can currently get up to 5GB bonus data on select plans.

Just so I can top it up I don't have money cause I'm always broke and I really need a phone that works if that makes sense ☺️

What are you looking for a promo code for? New activations or upgrades can currently get up to 5GB bonus data on select plans.

Yea like a new activation s

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Well you can activate a new line and/or get a $0 down phone from koodo. You will have to pay for the phone monthly but that saves the burden of having to pay a few hundred upfront for a new phone.

Well you can activate a new line and/or get a $0 down phone from koodo. You will have to pay for the phone monthly but that saves the burden of having to pay a few hundred upfront for a new phone.

Yea but i got a phone and a chip just don't know what I'm doing to activate it and too it up

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yea but i got a phone and a chip just don't know what I'm doing to activate it and too it up

Ohhh okay gotcha. And im assuming you got a prepaid sim card. The promo code section is generally only used for promotions where they're offering special rate plans, but not to give cheaper service or discounts on the monthly cost.

Go here to activate the sim card: https://activateprepaid.koodomobile.com

You will have to pay the cost of the baseplan upfront during activation. If you want, you can choose a cheaper plan this month and then switch to a higher plan that has more features for you later down the road.