Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Prepaid Sim Card is invalid? Please help!

I have bought a pre paid sim card for my iphone today. I was finishing activating it until I was at "summary" (last step). The page did not fully load, like as if it froze. So I tried activating it again at the first page but it says my sim card is invalid. My phone is unlocked. What am I suppose to do now? I really do not want to buy another sim card..

2 replies

Also, I'm not sure if I should insert the sim card to see if it works right now because a koodo rep told me activate it first. I don't think it's activated since the email and password is not working.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dena Huynh wrote:

Also, I'm not sure if I should insert the sim card to see if it works right now because a koodo r...

It doesnt hurt to insert the sim into your phone to test it out. If it doesnt work the only solution is to call Koodo and have them look into your account and help you activate your sim. You can reach Customer Service at 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636) or 647-788-4337. Hours of Operation Monday − Friday: 10am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm