Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Prepaid Self-Serve SEVERE issues

Userlevel 6

5 replies

Userlevel 4
That's weird both mine on prepaid and hubby is on post paid and it seems to work fine.
Userlevel 6
Melissa wrote:

That's weird both mine on prepaid and hubby is on post paid and it seems to work fine.

My Public accounts all work perfectly as well (thank you, Moid!). It was just my Koodo ones acting up. But like I said in my reply to Fred C, another rep got back to me and so I'm back to where I was yesterday. We'll see if it sticks tomorrow 🙂
Userlevel 3
Hi David, I can only say that if you are having problems navigating the prepaid self serve site, Koodo should understand how we new people are having problems with it. Almost 3 weeks ago Jeffery (I think it was) said wait a week and see what happens. I have seen no improvement. I'm not blaming him or I think it was Tyleb that also answered but it is a good thing we didn't hold our breath. lol. I would think they passed it on.
Userlevel 6
Fred C wrote:

Hi David, I can only say that if you are having problems navigating the prepaid self serve site, ...

Well, it's not that I'm having trouble navigating the prepaid Self-Serve. Navigating through it is the easy part, even with all its shortcomings. I'd gladly navigate through if I could login at all, lol! Thankfully, though, another (more technical) rep got back to me. He had someone reset my passwords so I could login and set new ones, which I did. Right now it works, so I'm back to where I was yesterday. We'll see if it holds into tomorrow! I hope it does...
Userlevel 7
Fred C wrote:

Hi David, I can only say that if you are having problems navigating the prepaid self serve site, ...

I'm sure it will