Koodo Community
Question

Prepaid password reset email not being sent

• 27 August 2019
  • 5 replies

Hello,

I have a pre-paid account and I've forgotten my password to the account. I went through the password reset steps and got to the page that said a password reset email was sent.

It's been a few hours and I still don't have access.

Can someone help me out with this? I also DM'd the @Koodo Twitter account and haven't received a response there either.

Does anyone know how to get this password reset?

Thanks,

Mike

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Have you checked your spam folder in your email?
I have. I actually have just started receiving password reset emails. However, when I the link the page said "Your password change request has expired. You'll need to submit another request."

It seems that the resets are being acknowledged but emails are experiencing a many hours long delay. and by the time I receive the emails they have already expired.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I have. I actually have just started receiving password reset emails. However, when I the link the page said "Your password change request has expired. You'll need to submit another request."

It seems that the resets are being acknowledged but emails are experiencing a many hours long delay. and by the time I receive the emails they have already expired.

Yeah this is an issue ive seen on the community before. I'll flag this to a rep for you
Userlevel 2
Hello! I spoke with a prepaid agent, it's a reported issue, our technicians work on it. My advice for you is to schedule a call back, through Virtual Assistant, using koodo.com/chat, so you could be properly assisted. Just enter "call back", when you will open the Virtual Assistant, then simply enter your prepaid phone number. You will be called back when you are available. 🙂
Thanks for the help. Yesterday I was able to request a password reset and the email showed up about 10 mins later. Luckily this email arrived soon enough and the reset link was till valid :)

I was able to reset my password successfully!

Thanks for all the help!

Mike