Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Prepaid issues

I have a prepaid Koodo phone and my phone said it would run out today so i went and got prepaid cards and when i try to apply online it says that my phone number is invalid.

7 replies

Userlevel 2
Call koodo
Userlevel 7
PD wrote:

Call koodo

Well that wasn't too helpful. Cassy, Koodo can be reached at 18669956636 from any phone (or *611 from your phone if it's still active).
Userlevel 2
PD wrote:

Call koodo

Hmm, if Cassy knows how to go online and apply pre paid cards. Also knows how to create post on koodo community, do she need to know Koodo phone number.
Userlevel 7
PD wrote:

Call koodo

If Cassey knows how to go online and apply pre paid cards. Also knows how to create post on koodo community, then she knows that she can call Koodo without you telling her to call Koodo. Right?
Userlevel 2
PD wrote:

Call koodo

You are always right, sir. There was no reply to her post for 10 hours and she was already sad, which made me feel sad. And I know she should already have it solved by now. Trying to make her feel not ignored on Koodo community.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Cassy, try following these steps... 1) There are two "self service" addresses, you need this one for prepaid: https://prepaidselfserve.koodomobile.com/ 2) did you try to add the phone number without dashes and spaces? also try it without the 1 in front... let us know if you got in 🙂
I'm having an issue similar to this. Phone's about to run out like, tonight, so I bought a prepaid card. Dialed *611 : got to a stupid IVR that didn't let me top up my account. Dialed #611 : for the same stupid IVR and the same result. Went online : "we are currently under updates" or "we do not have that address in our accounts". Get. Your. Act. Together. Why can't I call *611 and input my prepaid pin anymore?