Koodo Community

Prepaid Data Usuage

• 17 October 2019
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 5

:relaxed: I don’t know if any of you Prepaid folks have noticed, but I just found the data usage title, live by accident. I haven’t seen any comments on this. So could be old news. I went to Phone Services and then to Phone Usage. I set the from and to box calendars for 15th of July to the 15th of  October and hit the data heading. Up popped my data usage for that period of time. The only thing that I noticed that needs tweaking, is the dates, they were not chronological. I couldn’t make a screen shot because I do not know how to hide my personal info. To me this is an unheralded improvement, instead of having to scroll through about 300 pages.  :slight_smile:  

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Haha no I haven't looked at self service for ages, but glad something got improved at last!

Will have a peek later, thanks for the heads up Fred!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

They’ve made an improvement here.

You can choose the time period and sort the data by clicking on the appropriate heading (Date/Time, Call Type etc.)

Userlevel 5

I guess I spoke too soon. I tried to replicate what I saw the other day. Koodo giveth and Koodo taketh. What I saw was different than yours Bob. When I went back the 90 days and then hit Data Usage, there were only 3 data usage pages show up. Nothing else on the page. The same thing with phone minutes history occurred. No SMS history. Now we are back to the previous offering. It would be nice to know if this was something they were testing. I think we were promised by Bernard at least two years ago that we would see an improvement to the usage pages.  :cry:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Click on the Date/Time column heading to refresh everything. They may also have started collecting usage differently since this new page started.

Userlevel 5

That didn’t work for me Bob. I’ve lost the ability to see what I saw when I posted originally. All I get is the same screens as over the past few years. They did make some improvements at one time. They had alternate row shading and the data usage was live for a couple of days. Can’t remember what all changed back then but it went back to normal shortly after I made comments on the improvements back then.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Might be a browser issue. Latest version of Firefox is giving me problems with some pages requiring Javascript, which the usage summary does. You might try deleting your cache. I did the refresh test successfully just before I posted the “Click on the Date/….” reply above.

Userlevel 5

I get what you are showing in your screen shot Bob. With that you have to scroll page by page to check your data and call usages. I set the 90 day from and to and what I saw when, I clicked on Data Usage (which was live) was the Date and time and only the data amount used and the cost $0.00. When I clicked on Duration (which was live) I saw only, date and time, Incoming or Outgoing and my number and the caller or called number, the duration of minutes used and cost $0.00. No texts or anything else. I wish I could have grabbed a screen shot to simplify what I saw. Hopefully they are working on something. Maybe one of the MM’s can ask their contact what is happening.