Koodo Community

Community

Prepaid Base Plans with Data

There should be a prepaid plan with some data. Like for the $35/month Base plan you should get like 250MB of data to use in that 30 days. That is one big thing that Virgin has on prepaid that I would switch for.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'm not sure I understand your request.. what you are asking sounds a LOT more expensive than the data booster. That costs $30 but it carries over... making 250MB cost only $7.50. $15 (base plan) + $7.50 = [b]$22.50, which is consideraby less than the $35 you're requesting! And, as I said, the data you don't use carries over to the following month! What I'd like to see is a slightly cheaper baseplan... but considering how the rest of the prices have gone up this past week, I don't hold my breath... 😉
Sophia wrote:

I'm not sure I understand your request.. what you are asking sounds a LOT more expensive than the...

What I meant was if one of the prepaid base plans (for example the $35 one) had a little bit of data included so we wouldnt have to go out and spend the extra $30 every time you run out. If you look at Virgins prepaid network you have a $35 plan that is almost identical with the only difference being it has data included.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

I'm not sure I understand your request.. what you are asking sounds a LOT more expensive than the...

Actually I just had a peek at the Virgin plan, you do have a point 🙂 Their $35 plan is the same, except it starts at 7pm and Koodo at 5pm. They offer Buddy talk though, every 6 months 1 buddy can be added for unlimited chat... plus as you said the 250MB data. I'd say Koodo could do a little something to become more competitive again 😃 Thanks for bringing it up, Kyle 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Sorry we cross posted, yes I see what you mean! Bring on the competition 😃
Sophia wrote:

Yeah 🙂 I hope they read this post 😛
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Oh yes, the Koodo staff read all posts 🙂 Sorry I misunderstood you at first! You definitely brought up a great point!
Sophia wrote:

Its no problem 🙂 At least this way if anyone else has confusion they can just read the comments 🙂