Koodo Community
Solved

Prepaid

• 6 October 2018
  • 2 replies

Why did I only get $1.50 credited to my account and didn't get 100 free talk mins when registering my credit card
icon

Best answer by BobTheElectrician 6 October 2018, 12:04

Check the Phone Services => Usage Summary tab in self-serve... that's the "official" one that corresponds to what the Koodo reps have on their system screen. The summary that shows on your welcome page can be as reliable as a politician.

If it's still missing after the weekend, you will have to call *611 to get it fixed. The wait time on prepaid was only a few minutes last time I used it. The Facebook and Twitter channels are of no help for prepaid... they will only tell you to call *611.
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Badge +4
Yes you certainly should've received a free 100 minute Canada wide talk booster for registering your credit card. Do your other boosters show properly in your account? It might take a couple days to show up. If it still doesn't you'll have to contact Koodo to get them to add it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Check the Phone Services => Usage Summary tab in self-serve... that's the "official" one that corresponds to what the Koodo reps have on their system screen. The summary that shows on your welcome page can be as reliable as a politician.

If it's still missing after the weekend, you will have to call *611 to get it fixed. The wait time on prepaid was only a few minutes last time I used it. The Facebook and Twitter channels are of no help for prepaid... they will only tell you to call *611.