Koodo Community

Community

prepaid

Userlevel 1
[b]Imei number xxx cant find my number on here also  need to know if they give my number to 3rd party if on prepaid thanks hope not ::::  I need to know if area code 249 is long dis as well I just got this for today when got the unit hope not::: 

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Numbers are not shared to telemarketers so no need to worry about that. 
249 area code is for Ontario. What kind of plan/minutes do you have, province wide or canada wide?
Userlevel 1
[b]all I know was I paid 60 for phone and 25 for 500 min and 20.00 credit was exp from Walmart but the system still gave me it.
Userlevel 1
[b]Peterborough now has wifi free so I dont use data:::
Userlevel 1
[b]I am on unlimited Canada calls and text from what was told 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you are in Peterborough you should be able to call the 249 area code no problems at all.
Userlevel 1
[b]my number is 249 for area code there was none for 705:::: 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
RODNEY2016 wrote:

Yepp, you should be good to make calls.
Userlevel 1
RODNEY2016 wrote:

[b]yes but when they call from 705 number to me wont it be ld calls to them to me?? 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
RODNEY2016 wrote:

Depends what the plan is of the person calling you. With most modern plans, you won't have to worry about this.
Userlevel 1
[b]I am on Prov wide plan so not sure how much needed next month to top up
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
RODNEY2016 wrote:

How much is your plan? 
You just need to top up the price of your plan (+ tax). And if you need some booster(s), then add that amount too.
Userlevel 1
RODNEY2016 wrote:

I paid 25.00 for 500 min a month but when the 20.00 activation credit went on I chose 40 a month I only get 55 a month so needs to be that amount with taxes inc:  I think on  prov wide not sure or 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
RODNEY2016 wrote:

So, you got $40 prepaid plan?  
If so, it's included Unlimited Province-wide Calling: (Includes outgoing calls you make anywhere in Canada to a number with an area code in the same province, and incoming calls you receive while you are in your home province. A Canada-wide Talk Booster Add-on is required to make or receive calls while you are outside your home province. Nitty Gritty 3.)
https://www.koodomobile.com/prepaid-plans?INTCMP=KMNew_NavMenu_Shop_PrepaidPlans

$25.00 for 500 min booster is Canada-Wide and you can use it when you make calls to outside of your province.