Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Prepaid

Hi i registered for prepaid koodo today and  i have phone number but how can i switch to monthly plan.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You will need to visit a store to get a monthly plan. Take two pieces of ID with you and ask them to set you up with a plan, then have them port in your prepaid number.
cant be done online?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Moe wrote:

cant be done online?

No, you can only sign up online if you buy a phone on the Tab as well.
Hi Moe. U you have to wait until your base plan expires and then you have to buy another base Plan in order to change it. because I just went through this and I had gotten a base plan $15 for texting and had to keep adding Boosters for talk talk talk talk so on I thought about $60 and Boosters for sale for are as follows; $10 for v 100 talk minutes and 25$ for 500 talk minutes. This booster is v ur best bet. two days before my booster was to expire I bought a 10$ or 100 talk minutes and now can't use the money or minutes until i buy another BASE PLAN. Do your self a favor and call KOODO BY DIALING *611 ON YOUR KOODO CELL PHONE. Because once u purchase something with this company.... It's a real pain in the Ass to get back it all straightened out!! Good luck Moe! Have a great weekend!