Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Prepaid

Hi I activated phone for prepaid. I wonder that when i register top-ups for saving 10%, the menu which top-up amount is base plan amount? Amount from $5~ I am confusing. should I select my base plan price? Base plan i chose is $15. If i select $15 on top-up amount, every months I pay just $15+tax by my credit card automatically? Not $15(base plan) + $15(top-ups) , right? Just $15 (base plan) for every months?

5 replies

Badge +4
Hi Sophia,

Yes, the baseplan renews every 30 days and $15 plus tax is deducted from your credit card automatically.

$15 Baseplan - pay every 30 days
$10 + $5 Talk Booster(s) - pay whenever you need more minutes
rikkster wrote:

Hi Sophia,

Yes, the baseplan renews every 30 days and $15 plus tax is deducted from your credit ...

What is mean? $10 + $5 Talk Booster(s) What is the top-ups amount?

I don't need more talk booster.
I got.free 100 minutes because i registered credit card. I think it's enough for me.

So, i will pay just $15+tax every months by credit card?
I don't want to pay over $15+tax every months.
Userlevel 7
rikkster wrote:

Hi Sophia,

Yes, the baseplan renews every 30 days and $15 plus tax is deducted from your credit ...

Then don't buy any boosters and use the $15 base plan. The add-ons are for extra minutes. With prepaid, you're in control of how much or how little you want to add.
Badge +4
rikkster wrote:

Hi Sophia,

The 100 free minutes is a one-time bonus for registering your credit or Visa debit card for pre-authorized payment. When those 100 minutes run out, you will need to buy a talk booster. You can buy talk boosters whenever you need them. The $15 baseplan + tax is your top up amount. Add a $10 talk booster + tax [b]whenever you need more minutes or when your 100 free minutes run out, ($10 talk booster = 100 minutes).
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
How auto top up works is you get 10% bonus each month - not a discount.

If you are on the $15 base plan, you really need to pick the $15 auto top up at first, because if you pick a lower amount, your base plan does not have sufficient funds to renew.

Each month, you will receive $1.50 in your account. That means that after a few months, you can add a booster if you want - OR - if you don't need a booster, you can lower your top up until you use up your funds.

I know it's a bit confusing........... but trust me it works well 🙂