Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Preaid welcome screen

I can't log on to the self serve site for prepaid. It just stops at welcome. I need to add money onto it so I can have phone sevice past nov 2. Please help

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
This recently happened to Mobile Master David. Do you happen to have a Public Mobile prepaid service? If yes, are you using the same email address to log in then the one for koodo? If so, change your username to something else on your Public Mobile account
Userlevel 6
Dennis wrote:

This recently happened to Mobile Master David. Do you happen to have a Public Mobile prepaid s...

How did you guys figure this one out?
Userlevel 6
Dennis wrote:

This recently happened to Mobile Master David. Do you happen to have a Public Mobile prepaid s...

One member of the Koodo team confirmed to us that PM and Koodo (prepaid only) share the same backend, so at some point, the database sees double entries, creating all sorts of issues. I tried the suggestion and it worked (for the same reason, you cannot port in/out to/from Koodo prepaid and Public Mobile, system says the number is already in their database).
Awesome 😃 it worked thank you so much *giant hug*
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
All thanks should go to MM David. He suffered with the issue for 2 weeks before it was figured out lol But all giant hugs are mine 🙂
Userlevel 6
Dennis wrote:

All thanks should go to MM David. He suffered with the issue for 2 weeks before it was figured o...

Can we at least split? I could use some hugs :oP
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

All thanks should go to MM David. He suffered with the issue for 2 weeks before it was figured o...

I'll hug you David 😉
Userlevel 6
Dennis wrote:

Awwww *brohug* LOL
Userlevel 1
Dennis wrote:

Here's a hug David 🙂
Userlevel 6
Dennis wrote:

Userlevel 6
Dennis wrote:

LOL, thanks Tina! :oD