Koodo Community

Pre-paid login page is blank

When I pick the pre-paid login option I just get a blank page. Tried Safari and Chrome. I have used it many times in the past. This is the web address showing for the page: https://prepaidselfserve.koodomobile.com/

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Seems it's offline currently. No luck with Firefox either. Wait an hour or so and retry.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
hi G,
I just tried to click on your link. It worked.
I went to koodomobile.com and check once more, the link was still there: https://prepaidselfserve.koodomobile.com/

I would check your connection again and see if there is a block from other programs like ad-block, security firewall, etc...

Edited: if is offline for me, as of now 4.53pm pacific time 😞 .. so the server connection was intermittent.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
hi G,
I went to koodomobile.com and check once mor...
Mmmm.. as of 4:57 works on my PC Win 7 using Firefox, but not responsive on any Mac OS X browser.

hi G,
I tried my Safari browser on my phone, same result as my Mac.  I think there was an update to the site.  On the first page I had to choose En/Fr and my province, which I don't think I normally need to.
hi G,
Do Mobile Masters have a pipeline to notify someone at Koodo about this, or is waiting it out the only option? 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
hi G,
This is  likely a top priority for them to fix.
I would give them some time....

hi G,
Assuming they know about it yet?  That was the intent of my previous question, are you able to notify them directly?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
hi G,
Yes, we could notify them through our group...
but i just checked, it worked again for me as of 5.20pm pacific time.

What i meant previously is: website connection was an important stuff, they should knew it automatically.
hi G,
I cleared my history and cookies in Safari and Chrome, on my Mac.  

Now it is working with Safari, but not Chrome so I feel there is still an issue that needs fixing.

If you could notify them it would be appreciated.

Thank you.
hi G,
I just refreshed the blank page I had open in Chrome and it is now working properly, so I assume all is well for now.

Thanks for the assistance.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
hi G,
Ok, I still notified Koodo team. I think the issue could be handled better if there were some notes on the online links the website is down.
Dinh, do you mean you got a login page with a box to enter phone number or email and a box to enter a password?  BobTheElectrician said it failed for him too.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dinh, do you mean you got a login page with a box to enter phone number or email and a box to ent...It's not just you, it's down for me too 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dinh, do you mean you got a login page with a box to enter phone number or email and a box to ent...I could not access the page, it was a white and empty one. I would come back later then.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Update: Clear history for the last 2 hours, quit all browsers, then re-start Chrome to re-access from scratch. Your username and password will be blank.

They must be having a cookie problem related to signing in.
Update: Clear history for the last 2 hours, quit all browsers, then re-start Chrome to re-access ...I'll give that a try.  Looks like others are commenting and having issues now too.