Koodo Community
Solved

Pre-paid - can't log in this week - why?

• 12 October 2018
  • 2 replies

I have been a regular pre-paid user since April 2018 but now can't log in online to pay my monthly fee. Why not? After trying to log in it says, in red letters: "Your login failed. Please try again." This has been happening all week since I first tried on Monday.

• My account was not "empty" and I have regularly pre-paid my monthly fees.
  • My username and password has not changed.
  • I tried resetting my password. I was able to do so, but still not log in after changing it.
  • I can't even call anyone for help as Koodo offers no customer service.
Thoughts on what to do next?

Thanks!
icon

Best answer by BobTheElectrician 12 October 2018, 22:42

Sometimes browsers get confused over saved passwords, especially when they have been changed several times. Try clearing your browser history for the last day. May be also be worth checking:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/password-manager-remember-delete-change-and-import?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=password-manager-remember-delete-change-passwords

You can pay your bill using the *611 automated system.

If you do have to speak to someone: I called 611 a few weeks ago over an account issue last Saturday, and the wait time for prepaid was less than 2 minutes.
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@PaulJ : hi,
As you mentioned, if you managed to change password, I would suggest you try again and use another browser or use incognito mode to log in. Sometimes, web browsers remember previous credential and report errors.

Koodo has customer service, you could also dial 611 and check some information of the balance and usage there.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sometimes browsers get confused over saved passwords, especially when they have been changed several times. Try clearing your browser history for the last day. May be also be worth checking:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/password-manager-remember-delete-change-and-import?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=password-manager-remember-delete-change-passwords

You can pay your bill using the *611 automated system.

If you do have to speak to someone: I called 611 a few weeks ago over an account issue last Saturday, and the wait time for prepaid was less than 2 minutes.