Koodo Community
Solved

Pre authorized payment won't allow credit card option

• 25 October 2020
  • 5 replies

Hello!

I just switched to Koodo and am setting everything up. I’m trying to register my credit card in the pre authorized payment section but it will only let me get to the next section if I choose my bank account and not my credit card. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks. 

icon

Best answer by Mayumi 26 October 2020, 06:37

Can you use different browsers?  Or try clearing browsing history and try again?

You already passed credit check to open an account.  I don't think result of credit check is preventing  to register your pre authorized payment.  It could be their system glitch. 

If it still didn't work, then you need contact Koodo to register it .

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7

Has your credit check completed? A credit check is required for all new customers. Tab eligibility and activation are subject to credit approval.

See https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/credit-check-requirements

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’m not sure if there’s a link in the credit check and the ability to set up pre authorized payments. Wait for a day or two to see if it still doesn’t work. 

Userlevel 7

The first line in the link above states “A credit check is required for all new customers. Tab eligibility and activation are subject to credit approval.”  Setting up any kind of payment clearly depends on a successful credit check.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you use different browsers?  Or try clearing browsing history and try again?

You already passed credit check to open an account.  I don't think result of credit check is preventing  to register your pre authorized payment.  It could be their system glitch. 

If it still didn't work, then you need contact Koodo to register it .

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The first line in the link above states “A credit check is required for all new customers. Tab eligibility and activation are subject to credit approval.”  Setting up any kind of payment clearly depends on a successful credit check.

Yeah, but clearly the customer has already succeeded in opening an account since she’s logged in self serve and wants to pay her bill.