Koodo Community

Community

Solved

poor customer service

koodo I'm having diffuclty getting through on the phone more than an hour on hold and no answer to know just one information regarding my account ...I'm unable to do it on self service.very poor customer service

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What is your question re your account? While this is a public forum a ton of help can be had here. I'm looking at your account right now, so if you feel comfortable asking here go ahead. If not, send us a private message on Facebook. Much better than waiting on the phone. 
OK can you plz send a link for the official Facebook account ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
George Fakhry wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/Koodo/

Use the 'Message' button to reach us. 
George Fakhry wrote:

I did , waiting for any answer . Thanks for your hep

George Fakhry wrote:

I'm just wondering if you can give me the account number for my prepaid line 343-xx-xxxx. I send them a message on facebook but I didn't hear back from them.
Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
George Fakhry wrote:

If you log in online you would see it on the top right corner. This is a public forum I can't give out specifics George to protect your privacy. 
George Fakhry wrote:

I tried but I can't log in because I have 2 accounts linked with the same E-mail so I can open one only and I asked before customer service to remove this email from the prepaid account but they didn't do anything that's why I tried to call them earlier today
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
George Fakhry wrote:

Really you shouldn't be able to have two accounts on prepaid with the same e-mail address... just to verify, you did try to log in using this link, right? https://prepaidselfserve.koodomobile.com/
George Fakhry wrote:

No i did and i got message invalid E-mail
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
George Fakhry wrote:

Did you have a prepaid account in the past with the same email address? I'm still thinking you might need to wait till you hear back from the Facebook support team, just hoping we can troubleshoot you in the meantime 🙂
George Fakhry wrote:

this E-mail is linked to my original monthly plan account and when I bought for my daughter a prepaid line I linked it to the same account
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
George Fakhry wrote:

See, that's why I'm puzzled... monthly and prepaid are 100% separate from each other. In fact my husband and I have both (monthly and prepaid) and use the same email on both too.

Did you create an account on prepaid at all? What happens if you click on the link on the right that says "Register now" and then follow the instructions?
George Fakhry wrote:

[i] i tried i got message this message( The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click ), then i pressed the link to recover the account i got another message ( We’re unable to verify your email.)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
George Fakhry wrote:

I'm afraid you may have to wait for the Facebook team to get back to you George... I would imagine they can sort out your account in minutes! I'm surprised you haven't heard yet, usually they respond within a few hours but I guess things have been busy for them!
George Fakhry wrote:

Thanks Sophia They contacted me and everything is OK now , really Facebook team is much better than phone customer service .
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
George Fakhry wrote:

Glad to hear George. I'll be the first one to admit our emphasis is online support and not via phone. It's a better outcome for both parties most of the time. 🙂