Koodo Community
Question

phone payment

Hi i have been a customer for many years. I have never had a problem until today. I got a heads up text the other day saying my bill was due on aug 23 and then recieved one today saying it was due tomorrow! ! I am missing out on 3 days and im traveling so this is a great inconvenience. I have always liked the company and do not want to change companies. I have a pay as you go. Please i hope this can be rectified. Thank u for your time and looking forward to hearing from you soon

18 replies

Hi i have been a customer for many years. I have never had a problem until today. I got a heads up text the other day saying my bill was due on aug 23 and then recieved one today saying it was due tomorrow! ! I am missing out on 3 days and im traveling so this is a great inconvenience. I have always liked the company and do not want to change companies. I have a pay as you go. Please i hope this can be rectified. Thank u for your time and looking forward to hearing from you soon
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
That doesn't sound right. I'll flag this for a rep to look into.
Thank u so much.Never had a issue other than this .I appreciate your time .looking forward to hearing back
Goran, as you will see i have been a customer over 8 years
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you a prepaid customer? You mentioned you have a pay as you go.
If you are postpaid, then due dates won't change.
Userlevel 3
Hello @shelley55 ! Thank you very much for contacting us! 🙂 I would like to inform you that, if you have a Koodo Prepaid account, the base plan is active for a fixed 30-day time frame. The 30 days are counted starting from the date on which the last base plan top-up had been processed. - Alex
Ok i understand and i was looking through my receipts i keep and its saying 23 so this is very upsetting to me that and why 2 different messages. Well i cant top it tomorrow as im traveling so im without a phone. Well good to know i will probably be going elsewhere 😱
Ps ive been doing this prepaid for over 8 years i know how it works im not a child😑
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ok i understand and i was looking through my receipts i keep and its saying 23 so this is very upsetting to me that and why 2 different messages. Well i cant top it tomorrow as im traveling so im without a phone. Well good to know i will probably be going elsewhere 😱
You said you are a prepaid customer for 8 years.
And you didn't know prepaid account renewed every 30 days?
Or you were postpaid customer and you just recently moved to prepaid?
No i know it renews every 30 days but my message said 23 .Im a 55 year old not a kid .But thats fine .No worries me and my husband both have phone we know how it works
And Mayumi dont patronize me saying "You didnt know it came out" WOW poor customer service and i work in customer service
Userlevel 4
Hi Shelley. Everyone on here is a customer just like you and me except for Alex as it says Koodo Official Rep. I have been reading these postings for a few years. I have never observed, of all the MM on here, Mayumi to be "patronizing" or condescending ever. I'm positive that was not her intent. I assume that English is not Mayumi's first language. I believe that she was trying to understand your problem. To be clear I do not know Mayumi nor anyone else on this forum.
Fred c all is good i understand it may not be her first language but thats way i seen it .Everyone is totally entitled to their opinion which respect
All is good i have moved on.You have a great night
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
And Mayumi dont patronize me saying "You didnt know it came out" WOW poor customer service and i work in customer service
Hi Shelley. I didn't see this reply until now...
I didn't patronize you. If I offended you, then sorry for that. (English is not my first language as Fred mentioned.)
When I read the part you said "i was looking through my receipts i keep and its saying 23 ..." , I thought you are thinking your renewal date is set to 23rd like postpaid. That's why I had to mention it's renewed every 30 days, also asked you if you moved from postpaid to prepaid recently.
Anyway, have a good night.
Oh, if you log into self serve, you can confirm which date is your expiring date,. Their system get wonky sometimes...
I apologize i was just upset as knew it was paid however all is good. Bought a card finally and put it on.
So mayumi i apologize to you
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
So mayumi i apologize to you
No worry Shelley πŸ˜€