Koodo Community

Community

Question

Open payment

Hi I left Canada a few days ago and cancelled my account. Back in Germany I was going to buy my last bill with an international credit card. But I can´t change my preyauthorized payment  anymore, because I am not allowed to access this information anymore. Is there another way to pay my bill?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can view all the ways to pay here: https://www.koodomobile.com/help/paying-your-bill
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Riccarda, you paid with a Visa card while you were in Canada. Can you use that for the last payment? You still have access to your online account, just log in as normal. You do not have a pre-authorized payment set up, so you should be fine. 
Bernard wrote:

Riccarda, you paid with a Visa card while you were in Canada. Can you use that for the last payme...

No, I also cancelled my Canadian bank account. So now I want to use a german credit card, but they are sending me a note that ínternational credit Cards do not work.
Thanks for the answer! I will try something else.
Userlevel 7
Bernard wrote:

Riccarda, you paid with a Visa card while you were in Canada. Can you use that for the last payme...

If you have a friend in Canada you can PayPal them the money and they can pay through on-line banking.