Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Not receiving text messages

I have not been receiving any text messages for just over a week now. I can send them and they are being received, but I am not getting replies. When it's my teenager texting me with her location and such, this is a huge problem. No one has been replying via Twitter. My account is active and no issues there. Help!

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Hey Cheryl! What type of phone are you using? Have you tried turning it on/off? Is this only happening with your teenager? Is your teenager having problems with others? Twitter SMS is no longer working for the moment and we are currently investigating with them; however this does not affect normal text messages.  Keep us posted! 
Melissa wrote:

Hey Cheryl! What type of phone are you using? Have you tried turning it on/off? Is this only happ...

I've been having a similar problem but I am receiving messages just over the past few weeks every few messages I don't receive. what could be causing this and how can I fix it
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Try sending yourself a text and see if you receive it. This will confirm that standard SMS comm loop is working correctly on your handset.