Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Not receiving text messages

I just bought a samsung galaxy s2 and I can make calls and my texts send but I can't receive any text messages ?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Did you port your number in from another carrier ? Or were you previously using an iPhone?
The SIM card I put in it I've been usuing for almost a year and it's a koodo card and phone
Userlevel 7
ereffgt g6r4rf wrote:

The SIM card I put in it I've been usuing for almost a year and it's a koodo card and phone

Okay so you're not porting in, was your other phone an IPhone?
Userlevel 7
ereffgt g6r4rf wrote:

Are these plain text messages we're discussing or picture messages?
ereffgt g6r4rf wrote:

Nope ! And just normal text messages !
Userlevel 7
ereffgt g6r4rf wrote:

Have you tried restarting the device and sending yourself a text?
ereffgt g6r4rf wrote:

I've restarted it and took the SIM card out numorous times ! And I've gotten a few different people to text me and nothing but my calls work and everyone gets my texts , I get the random text here and there but I got my phone around 230 and I've gotten maybe 7 messages since then !
Userlevel 7
ereffgt g6r4rf wrote:

It is time to call tech support at *611. (don't worry, it's free) your switch night be clogged whatever that means. Ask them to clear it. If you're still having problems after that, call them back. Let me know and good luck
ereffgt g6r4rf wrote:

Thank you 🙂