Koodo Community

Community

Solved

not enough money in my account?

My plan is the basic $15 one and i have $15 on my balance, why am i getting a message saying i don't have enough money in my account for my update in 2 days??? I am out of town and unable to get a card to add funds right now, that was why i made sure there was $15 there.

5 replies

Userlevel 3
We don't have access to your account I'd suggest contacting Koodo 866-995-6636
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Carry, unfortunately this is a known glitch. As Rocky said the solution is to call Koodo, you can actually dial *611 from your phone (free and doesn't use your minutes). I had it too once and after the Koodo rep sorted it, it never happened again 🙂
thanks Rocky and Sophia ... i actually didn't realize this was posting in the community, lol, i thought it was going to Koodo themselves ... i'm a first time complainer, lol ... 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Carrie Lynn Brake wrote:

thanks Rocky and Sophia ... i actually didn't realize this was posting in the community, lol, i t...

No problem!!! You can ask all the questions you want in here - just make sure you don't post any personal information - which luckily you didn't 🙂
Carrie Lynn Brake wrote:

thanks Rocky and Sophia ... i actually didn't realize this was posting in the community, lol, i t...

thanks Sophia 🙂