Koodo Community

Community

No Verification Email. Checked Spam Folder Too. What now?

I bought a Prepaid SIM card today. I went online to register and everything is activated, except I did not receive my activation email. I checked my Spam folder and nothing. What now?

24 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What happens when you try to log into prepaid self serve?
It says my account is activated and the package I picked is totally paid for (account balance now shows 0).
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dan Lau wrote:

It says my account is activated and the package I picked is totally paid for (account balance now...

So everything is up and working but you just havent received an email yet?
Dan Lau wrote:

It says my account is activated and the package I picked is totally paid for (account balance now...

Still no voice, no data.  I tried calling this newly registered number from another phone and a recorded voice says "You have reached a number not equipped for incoming service".  
Dan Lau wrote:

same problem here
Dan Lau wrote:

just activated a new phone sim card prepaid and everything went good but when finishing activation it say email is sent but nothing in spam or inbox that is very boring when you pay for something and that do not work

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dan Lau wrote:

What plan did you get?
Did you restart your phone?
Dan Lau wrote:

yes i restarted the phone i can send texto but it say that my account do not have talk but i just added 25$ card that i purchased when i have buy the phone
Dan Lau wrote:

and yes when  i activeted the phone number i have select 500 side talk addons.
Dan Lau wrote:

as a coder myself i have 1 rule

if you cant do a system right dont do a system.

Dan Lau wrote:

tomorow will go have refund on this and go to another company that have better system sorry but i cant stand company that cant even have a working software to activate their shit

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dan Lau wrote:

@ Robert
Can you log into self serve and check if you have "Talk Booster Add-On" under overview or Base Plan + Booster Add-on?
Dan Lau wrote:

i cannot even login to self serve

Dan Lau wrote:

http://prntscr.com/fn3o86

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dan Lau wrote:

OK. I see you added Talk Booster.  You can send/receive text now, correct?
It's just need more time to booster to kicks in...? It usually take within 15 min or so, but it could take couple hours in some case.
Dan Lau wrote:

I am having the same issue. I registered an hour ago but have still not received the confirmation email and cannot do anything (text or call) from the phone yet.
Dan Lau wrote:

I am also having the same issue .
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dan Lau wrote:

Can you start your own question using this link?
https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/new

What happens when you try to log into prepaid self serve?
We need more info to help you.
Dan Lau wrote:

same issue here. 

I was able to log in to my account and my current balance is 5CAD but my phone has no signal even if there's a sim card already. As a result, I can't use it to send text messages.

Appreciate your help
Dan Lau wrote:

Is your base plan active?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dan Lau wrote:

Does your account status say active?
When did you activate it?
Did you re start your phone? If restarting didn't work, can you start your own post? We need more info to help you. https://community.koodomobile.com/koo...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dan Lau wrote:

The re-start is very important. It will initialize the SIM in the phone and on the network.
Dan Lau wrote:

Same me here..Can't able to receive or send messages on my phone, just activated my prepaid simcard today.. I removed my sim and turned it off and restart my phone as well but nothing happens..
Dan Lau wrote:

When in your account does the status show as active? The phone you're using is a Koodo phone or is it from another carrier? If from someone else, is it unlocked so you're able to use it with Koodo?