Koodo Community

Community

Solved

no service !

can u tell me how long your site to set up a pre-paid phone will be down, we live a ways from town 80km to the nearest store to buy your phones, we bought the phone, was told we had to come home and set it up on line, came home to find out the site was down, under help, it told us to take it to the nearest location to have it activated, drove back in, to be told they could not do it. so now we have two return trips in at 160 km a return trip, and still do not have the phone working. this is my sons phone pd allot of money out to get set up with a phone, that he can not use. and i have burned allot of gas, to find out that they store can not even help us out. your site has been down all night. this is a little disheartening for my son, and not a very good first time experience in dealing with koodoo, and his first phone. thank u Vicki .

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Call koodo if the site us down tell them and they should waive the activation fee and help you set it up. Before that try deleting your browsers history, cache and cookies and make sure it's set to accept cookies. Also make sure that your using Firefox browser or Internet Explorer and the most up to the date version of either browser as well and Java enabled.
Hi vicki, try to powercycle ( remove battery and sim card) if that does not work please let us know.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ana wrote:

Hi vicki, try to powercycle ( remove battery and sim card) if that does not work please let us know.

She can't activate the phone online as signing up not the getting the actual phone working
Userlevel 6
Ana wrote:

Hi Ana, Vicki is asking about the activation of the account. Please make sure to read properly the question in order to provide an appropriate answer 🙂 Thank you!
Ana wrote:

I did not have the option to delete the comment this answer was for a different user.. my mistake 😞
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Vicki, about an hour ago or so I wanted to check my prepaid account and got a message that the system was being updated. I just checked again and it's all back to normal... try again, it might work for you now 🙂