Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Need to change to prepaid plan from monthly plan, can this be done in Koodo shops?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes, for sure Stanley. You can port in your prepaid number right away, or sign up with a new number and port in your prepaid one later. Did you use up all your boosters? You can't transfer any credit I'm afraid 😞
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can just go to a Koodo shop and buy a prepaid sim. You can then activate your prepaid sim online and get a new number. http://help.koodomobile.com/prepaid/activating-your-koodo-prepaid-phone/where-do-i-activate-my-koodo-prepaid-phone Once it is all up and running you can port your monthly number over to prepaid on self serve. Note that any tab outstanding will be charged to your final bill along with any over charges. You can also use your prepaid sim in your monthly Koodo phone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

You can just go to a Koodo shop and buy a prepaid sim. You can then activate your prepaid sim on...

Oops thank you Dennis, I totally read that the other way around (thought he wanted to go from prepaid to postpaid). Sorry Stanley for the confusion 🙂