Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Need to change my email address - how?

Hi guys, I didn't realize it at the time, but I entered an incorrect email address when signing up for my Koodo prepaid account. I don't see any way for me to change it - what should I do?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The only way, oddly enough, is to contact Koodo, Hannah! Give them a call at *611 and they will be happy to help you 🙂
Userlevel 7
Sophia wrote:

The only way, oddly enough, is to contact Koodo, Hannah! Give them a call at *611 and they will b...

Hey Sophia, didn't we bring this issue up during the MMM?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

The only way, oddly enough, is to contact Koodo, Hannah! Give them a call at *611 and they will b...

Yes 🙂 And also it's in this forum, under consideration 🙂 http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/please_allow_us_to_change_our_email_address_on_prepaid
Sophia wrote:

Oh wow thanks! I just called *611 and they warned me that I might be charged $5 for a customer service-assisted call 😕 I think I'll just leave my "wrong" email address unchanged because I don't think it's worth it to pay for the change! It shouldn't be a problem right? Considering I'm only using their prepaid card for 4 months and they won't need to contact me about anything important.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Hi Hannah, Nothing against the fine people that man the phones, but this particular Rep was uninformed 🙂 Since there is no way you can perform the address change yourself, you cannot be charged the $5 fee. Please call again and have it changed - for FREE - guaranteed 🙂