Koodo Community

Community

Solved

my data is not working at all..any ideas?

ok..i switched my service from my old phone to my new one..but for some reason my data is not working at all..i still have 100-something mb..any ideas?

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Is your data enabled? Settings -> more settings -> Wireless and networks -> mobile network -> packet data (make sure it has a check mark beside it)
Yup..just checked..it has a check mark..datas enabled..ive restarted ma phone..tried everything 😑..tried callin koodo..they couldnt do anything cuz something was wrong with the system at the time..so they couldnt access my info
I have a samsung s3 btw
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Go to self serve > Add-ons Do you see a data block? If so you need to remove it for data to work
Userlevel 7
Dennis wrote:

Go to self serve > Add-ons Do you see a data block? If so you need to remove it for data to work

He's prepaid, Dennis. Not possible to even see an add-ons section. And also, data block isn't an option on prepaid
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

Good catch. Didn't see that. On the mobile site and sometimes I forget to scroll to the bottom to see the categories
Dennis wrote:

Still nothing 😑 gettin lil annoyed now lol..ive tried everything
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

Do you have a data booster added? Does picture messaging work?
Dennis wrote:

Yes i still have like a hundred something mb from my old phone..and i dont believe it does..i tried sending a pic to a friend..just kept saying 'sending' lol
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

Of your data is on and mms is not working Then you need to follow the apn instructions Daniel mentioned below. Is your phone a Koodo phone?
Dennis wrote:

Yes it is koodo...and i just finished trying the tweakker app daniel mentioned..and i believe its workin now! 🙂..thank u guys so much for all ur help..cheers mates
Userlevel 7
Are the APN settings correct on your s3 Harry? Go to settings > Wireless & Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names. Then edit an APN or make a new one and select it. http://mobilemasters.koodomobile.com/the-comprehensive-guide-for-bringing-your-unlocked-device-to-koodo/
Ok will try..thanx
Cant find the 'add ons' section or data block 😕
Made a new apn too..not sure if done correctly tho lol..but still nothing
And what do u mean by data block?..not sure what that is,.lol