Koodo Community

Community

Solved

My bill is confusing and the support is confusing too

I called last month to change the account my bill comes out of automatically.  (which it didnt) .    I now have a bunch of terms on my bill like PAYMENT REVERSALS, TOTAL CURRENT CHARGES  and a bunch of other things that dont make sense to me .  I go to the support page and there are a bunch of services some free and some cost 35$ to get contacted by phone or email for support.   And questions about your bill isnt even one of the services listed under support..  So mu question is:  am I going to be charged 35 dollars to ask why my bill is already much higher than it should be 

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
No, you probably won't be charged, Rebecca. However we might be able to help you... if you post a screenshot of your charges (PLEASE remove all personal information such as numbers, addresses, etc)....... 

Once you understand what means what, I'm sure it will be a lot easier next time 🙂
it says last bill :   Aprox 150$
payment:  (exact same amount as last bill )
Payment revserals: aprox 100 $
total previous charges: (exact same amount as payment reversals) 

What does that mean???
I inserted aprox those are the rough numbers 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Rebecca Hamma wrote:

it says last bill :   Aprox 150$
payment:  (exact same amount as last bill )
Payment re...

It would appear that koodo attempted to bill your bank account but part of the payment was reversed by your bank, possibly due to insufficient funds in the account. Note that changes to bank accounts used for preauthorized billing can take longer to process than credit cards. Because banks tend to take longer to process payments than credit card companies, the payment request is usually sent to the bank a couple of weeks early, along with the date it is due. Credit card payment requests are put through the same day they are processed.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Any billing requests are free when u call in(as told by an official rep),
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo is right the reversal is due to the fact that the credit card on file did not process the payment. Hence the reversal Rebecca. I see your bill so let us know if you have any other questions still.