Koodo Community

Community

my bill came out twice and is showing on my account that I am deactivated.

billing

6 replies

My account has done this twice last month and this month. I'm on the phone with Customer service now. I will not give them my cc as i don't want to be charged a 3rd time. They are having issues with this from a few customer he said. 
Beatrice Searle-Pelletier wrote:

My account has done this twice last month and this month. I'm on the phone with Customer service ...

I can't find a phone number online for them.  Could I get that from you? 

My account has done this twice last month and this month. I'm on the phone with Customer service ...

1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Dial 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636) As well you can message Koodo through facebook or Twitter dm
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Dial *611 from your Koodo phone or send a message on Fb.(Click FB logo on the bottom of this page)

lol, Thanks Guys :)  I guess I didn't look hard enough for their contact info.  Very helpful thanks again