Koodo Community

Community

Multiple Pre-Paid phones - Description Field?

People do not remember phone numbers any more. I want to manage three pre-paid phones, and it would be nice if I had a little text field to say ''Betty's phone" "Mark's phone" etc... so that when I log in for topping up, I know which phone it is.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Peter, prepaid accounts only allow single lines anyway, so if you manage 3 prepaid phones, it means you have 3 pre-paid self-serve accounts set up, and they each need a different e-mail address. You can't really have a mix up since they're handled separately. Or am I missing something?
Some random Mobile Master wrote:

Peter, prepaid accounts only allow single lines anyway, so if you manage 3 prepaid phones, it mea...

Well I'm just going to route multiple email addresses to one real account, so for me it will be confusing, I don't want to have to check three accounts. Ideally, I could just have more than one phone per account, but I'll work up to that slowly:)
Userlevel 7
I like this idea. I like it for postpaid as well. Koodo should allow us to nickname our phones in self serve. Even for the postpaid crowd. Quaonsaloggiwann