Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Mr. Lamb

do you offer   Pay as you go or also known as "Pay and Talk"

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
KooKoodo disant offre Pat as you go. But Theuriau gaver thé Prepaid plans http://koodomobile.com/en/on/plansandboosters.shtml
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What is this language? "KooKoodo disant offre Pat as you go. But Theuriau gaver thé Prepaid plans "
Userlevel 4
Robert wrote:

What is this language? "KooKoodo disant offre Pat as you go. But Theuriau gaver thé Prepaid ...

Hahahaha Mayumi had a long day I think.....
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

What is this language? "KooKoodo disant offre Pat as you go. But Theuriau gaver thé Prepaid ...

Yap, my face is red. I pressed language button somehow ;P Now I can't stop laughing.... Yes, I'm tired, lol.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

You're still the bust, Mayumi! (This is in reference to "butter Japanese technology" which is a joke only the in"SIDER"s will get, sigh, I have definitely been here too long LOL)
Userlevel 4
Hello Mr. Lamb! Give Mayumi's link a click and it'll explain all of the Prepaid services Koodo as to offer 🙂 Personally I find Koodo's prepaid the best out of any carrier, so it's a good choice to go with them! 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Matthew wrote:

Hello Mr. Lamb! Give Mayumi's link a click and it'll explain all of the Prepaid services Koodo...

Thank you Matthew 😃