Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Logging on to this site is sooooo frustrating! Probably easier for a hacker to log on.

Far too often logging on to self serve is nearly impossible. Two simple entries... email & password... How can a website developer stay employed with an outfit when their one job is to maintain a FUNCTIONAL website?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I am able to log onto self serve. Have you logged onto self serve before? Are you sure you are entering your email/password correctly?
Dennis wrote:

I am able to log onto self serve. Have you logged onto self serve before? Are you sure yo...

Quite an assumption. Should I assume you work for KOODO/Telus?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

I am able to log onto self serve. Have you logged onto self serve before? Are you sure yo...

None of the Mobile Masters work for Koodo or Telus, Joyce 🙂 Dennis is strictly a volunteer. He meant well... you'd be absolutely surprised how many times a simple little thing like entering a password wrong is the culprit. Let's all be nice to each other, we're only trying to help you...
Userlevel 1
I don't have a problem either. It's easy and simple. Is this a case of user error maybe?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
RoryC wrote:

I don't have a problem either. It's easy and simple. Is this a case of user error maybe?

Saturday night sometimes the gremlins come out to play. That's when a lot of site maintenance happens, without it necessarily being announced. If you are on this forum around 10-12 pm EDT, you are bound to see several posts complaining about access, and the usual boilerplate answers about browsers, cookies, etc. Take a few aspirin and call back in the morning if that's the case.
RoryC wrote:

Been logging on for years and it's hit and miss always. Used to be that leaving page and returning worked most of the time. None of these replies addresses the issue. For sure it has to be a problem on KOODO's end. I am not computer illiterate and just installed a HP wireless printer... if you think that is easy or even uncomplicated then you must be a master of the tech world. Just sayin'.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
RoryC wrote:

It would be easier to troubleshoot if you tell us exactly what you get, Joyce. Could you describe or send a screenshot of the error you are getting?
Userlevel 4
RoryC wrote:

i agree with sophia we need some more info to help you as I have used koodo for years and the only problem i have is sometimes i try to log in post paid when i am prepaid lol.
Userlevel 6
Prepaid self-serve is working for me, but (as usual) it's painfully slow, especially when viewing booster usage history.