Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Live chat

I just toped up my phone for the 50 dollar plan wondering ifbthats why it did cause its saying I have 25 dollars still

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Best to contact customer service directly at 611. We are a user group and have no access to any payment or billing data.
Userlevel 6
If you put in a 50 dollar voucher and your plan was expired.
And your balance says there is 25 dollars left, then that means you're likely only on the $25 dollar base plan.
$25 would have been used to top up your base plan, and there is $25 left.
OR
You already had $25 in your account, and when you topped up 50, it paid your $50 dollar base plan and you still have 25 remaining.

The only way to know for sure is to call in, but it's likely one of the two.
Worst Customer Service I’ve Ever Seen... Everytime you call Koodo Customer Service you will experience 25-40 minuets hold. Bullshit Network.
my phone has been disconnected and can not dial *611 from my phone i need to be contacted 5199845554
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sumiyah Salim Younes wrote:

my phone has been disconnected and can not dial *611 from my phone i need to be contacted 5199845554

hi Sumiyah,
Koodo doesn't have live online chat. You could use another phone or skype and call 1 (866) 995-6636.
As it was already disconnected, I doubted someone will call you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sumiyah Salim Younes wrote:

You will need to initiate contact with Koodo. You can try sending a Private Message through their Facebook page, a Dm to their Twitter account or by dialling 1-866-995-6636. Expect long wait times if you call.