Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Limited service.

I have terrible reception on my new koodo phone. I have asked around and everyone else seems fine. I am also getting "service location error" flash on my screen occasionally. Right now I only have service about 30% of the time. Any ideas? Is this a setting on my phone or ?
icon

Best answer by Tayeb A 8 September 2014, 23:38

Hey Lisa, You can give us a call at 1-866-995-6636 free of charge from a land line and press 6 to reach our Technical Support for immediate assistance. Our hours of operation are: Monday – Friday: 9am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm A Representative will guide you through the troubleshooting steps. We look forward to assisting you! ******************************************** If you see a good answer, give it a star.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Hey Lisa, You can give us a call at 1-866-995-6636 free of charge from a land line and press 6 to reach our Technical Support for immediate assistance. Our hours of operation are: Monday – Friday: 9am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm A Representative will guide you through the troubleshooting steps. We look forward to assisting you! ******************************************** If you see a good answer, give it a star.