Koodo Community

Community

Solved

less than one minute ..I noticed that 5 minutes have been deducted from my account!!

I have received a call from inside Canada,from a different province,it was less than one minute ,I noticed that 5 minutes have been deducted from my account!! Koodo website says clearly one minute deudcted for calls inside Canada ,what is wrong?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Could you please post the screenshot where it says you only placed the call for one minute but were deducted 5
Thanks for reply! Actually I have figured out the reason behind that which is the voice mail retrieving ...I thought it doesn't take out from talk booster minutes.. 
Userlevel 7
Mustafa wrote:

Thanks for reply! Actually I have figured out the reason behind that which is the voice mail retr...

Oh yeah, voicemail retrival does cost you airtime minutes from your booster if your base plan doesn't cover it. To save minutes and when you can, you can check your voicemail from any other phone like a homephone. Just dial your number and when the voicemail answers press # and it will ask you for your password and you'll be able to check your messages
Mustafa wrote:

Thanks for reply! Actually I have figured out the reason behind that which is the voice mail retr...

Thanks, Ahmad!
Userlevel 7
Mustafa wrote:

No problem!