Koodo Community

Community

Koodo should offer rewards for referring prepaid customers as well as post paid

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Good morning Roslyn! We considered this idea but have yet to find to make it happen. We appreciate everyone's business of course. Typically prepaid customers spend less than half of what a monthly customer would. That makes it very challenging to offer the equal amount of reward. We are thinking about what options we might have. Thanks for your suggestion!
Bernard wrote:

Good morning Roslyn! We considered this idea but have yet to find to make it happen. We appreciat...

I would greatly appreciate it if we can change our prepaid to postpaid just cause it will be better for us and it would be very considerate of your business to change immediately! A lot of people I know on prepaid want post paid and can't be done because your business is not up to par and it would be indubitably be very smart of your business and with that I would like to thank you if you can consider this as quickly as possible! Thank you again!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Good morning Roslyn! We considered this idea but have yet to find to make it happen. We appreciat...

Not sure if I follow entirely Ann Marie....lots of our prepaid customer switch to postpaid every day because they find it a better solution for their needs. Are you saying you have run into some challenges to switch your prepaid account to postpaid? If yes, can you pls tell me what they were?