Koodo Community

Koodo made me believe in a false reality IFEEL RIPPED OFF BY INCOMING CALLS

this how I feel about Koodo Plato has Socrates describe a group of people who have lived chained to the wall of a cave all of their lives, facing a blank wall. The people watch shadows projected on the wall from objects passing in front of a fire behind them, and give names to these shadows. The shadows are the prisoners' reality. Socrates explains how the philosopher is like a prisoner who is freed from the cave and comes to understand that the shadows on the wall are not reality at all, for he can perceive the true form of reality rather than the manufactured reality that is the shadows seen by the prisoners. The inmates of this place do not even desire to leave their prison; for they know no better life. The prisoners manage to break their bonds one day, and discover that their reality was not what they thought it was. They discovered the sun, which Plato uses as an analogy for the fire that man cannot see behind. Like the fire that cast light on the walls of the cave, the human condition is forever bound to the impressions that are received through the senses. Even if these interpretations (or, in Kantian terminology, intuitions) are an absurd misrepresentation of reality, we cannot somehow break free from the bonds of our human condition - we cannot free ourselves from phenomenal state just as the prisoners could not free themselves from their chains. If, however, we were to miraculously escape our bondage, we would find a world that we could not understand - the sun is incomprehensible for someone who has never seen it. In other words, we would encounter another "realm," a place incomprehensible because, theoretically, it is the source of a higher reality than the one we have always known

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you saying you got charged for incoming calls and you didn't know because you didn't read your plan and that's somehow Koodo's fault?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you saying you got charged for incoming calls and you didn't know because you didn't read yo...I think this is a troll, copied and pasted text from a wiki page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegory_of_the_Cave
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo didn’t make YOU believe anything. That’s on you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo didn’t make YOU believe anything. That’s on you. Koodo built my hotrod. It's a love affair. Mainly Koodo and my car.
Koodo didn’t make YOU believe anything. That’s on you. I FEEL RIPPED OFF I believed i had use of my phone on my plan to cover calls across Canada. Incoming calls!  Really? It is a very difficult site to work with. 
Koodo didn’t make YOU believe anything. That’s on you. I have used other mobile phone sites that allow you to speak with a human..Not Koodo! You have to use Facebook and they never get back to you!
Koodo didn’t make YOU believe anything. That’s on you. I was charged horrendous amounts for calls made to me 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo didn’t make YOU believe anything. That’s on you. All current plans have Canada wide calling. If you have an unlimited plan then you have unlimited Canada wide, otherwise you are confined to those minutes on your plan. As for contacting Koodo via Facebook, it is not a live chat. Expect an answer within the next 24 hours. What plan do you currently Have?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo didn’t make YOU believe anything. That’s on you. Yes, if you have an unlimited Canada-wide plan. Else the minutes are limited as described in your contract, and on the website. This is a customer driven support site, where customers help one another. The first tier carriers have a greater number of options for support inquiry, but the lower cost carriers expect greater self driven inquiry. Have you a question we might help with?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo didn’t make YOU believe anything. That’s on you. If every sentence is a new call then damn must cost you alot lol
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo didn’t make YOU believe anything. That’s on you. @ Catherine, yo have been with us for a few years so I'm trying to understand when and where it was shared with you that incoming call are free, even on plans with just 100 minutes of talk included in them.  If we did make that mistake I'd be happy to look at an appropriate solution. 

Userlevel 1
Hey Catharine,

I can see that a Social Media agent is currently assisting you, this is great news ! 

Thanks !
I thought you could see by the bills and the changing of data plans that I was under stress the these bills. The Sept bill was $546.89!  this is my worst nightmare