Koodo Community

Koodo charging me extra after i already payed my bill

Hey, so i have a pre-authorized credit card for my account yet I just checked my last bill, it shows that I have paid it on my bank statement but on self serve it says i havent and im being charged extra. I wont call cuz i am not willing to pay 10 dollars for something koodo fucked up on. I am currently on vacation so i cant go in store since they dont have any locations in the USA. Do i have to wait till i get back canada to deal with this problem or is there somthing i can do myself. 

3 replies

Badge +4
You will have to contact Koodo for billing disputes. You wont have to pay $10 for disputing charges. You can also message them on Facebook/Twitter instead of calling.

Contact link below including Facebook/Twitter links

https://www.koodomobile.com/contact-us?INTCMP=KMNew_FooterLINK_ContactUs_ContactUs
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@hamzah: just wondering about the extra charge? Was it because of the roaming in US? Have you checked the pdf bill and see what they were for? When did you set up the preauthorized credit card anyway? Was it working before?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dinh wrote:

@hamzah: just wondering about the extra charge? Was it because of the roaming in US? Have...

View your pdf ebill and see if it shows that the previous payment was missed.

Is this your first time with pre-authorized payments?  It does take 1 billing cycle to kick in if you set it up too close to the billing date