Koodo Community

Community

Solved

keeps getting this messege: Please verify the Top-up PIN and try again

everytime i put the refill pin# i get this message  Voucher # xxxxxxxxxxxx could not be processed.  Please verify the Top-up PIN and try again. so i have called kodoo (*611) and they havent found it in there data base so i dont know whats the problem if anybody could help.
icon

Best answer by Anna 14 April 2016, 21:48

Hey Kyle! If our system is not recognizing your voucher number, it means that it was not processed properly. Are you sure that you purchased a Koodo Prepaid card? If so, then maybe the transaction did not pass through at the cash and the voucher was never activated. I would suggest you go back to the place of purchase and explain that the voucher is not working.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Hey Kyle! If our system is not recognizing your voucher number, it means that it was not processed properly. Are you sure that you purchased a Koodo Prepaid card? If so, then maybe the transaction did not pass through at the cash and the voucher was never activated. I would suggest you go back to the place of purchase and explain that the voucher is not working.