Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Just received an email welcoming me to Koodo mobile prepaid and I did not open a prepaid account

18 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You're not the only one: http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/post-paid-customer-received-a-welcome-to-koodo-prepaid-email My money's on a system glitch.
Same here. I've been a monthly customer since 2012. I am curious what Koodo's response will be.
Userlevel 2
Me as well
Userlevel 4
Same here. Thought it was identity theft at first, but see my current monthly number in the list
Userlevel 2
Hey everyone, Sorry for the headache, that email was indeed a glitch. We're investigating the source right now. You can ignore the emails. ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Same here. Thanks to Curtis for verifying that this is a glitch. I was worried about identity theft or something like that, too.
Me too. "Glad" it is just a glitch and not some kind of identity theft.
Hello Everyone, We deeply apologize for your frustration and concerns, especially on Valentines Day! Nothing has changed on your account and your privacy has in no way been compromised. Please check your email, as you should have an message from us addressing the situation. Stacey (Team Koodo)
I don't ever do prepaid anything!!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Christine Aldridge wrote:

I don't ever do prepaid anything!!!

As the post above yours, direct from Koodo, clearly states: it was a glitch. Nothing has changed on your account and your privacy has in no way been compromised. 
This is how Koodo is waisting your time on the Valentine's Day . A lack of respect .
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
serpico wrote:

This is how Koodo is waisting your time on the Valentine's Day . A lack of respect .

Koodo sent one email by mistake and acknowledged it within the hour. If you have better things to do on valentines day why are you obsessing over this?
Userlevel 6
serpico wrote:

Take it easy Serpico, this is not a bank hold up.:-)
serpico wrote:

Sorry , but Koodo sent out the email after 5 hours . I called them 10 minutes after I got the email and I spent 50 minutes on hold to find out about their mistake . I was worried as anybody else about my account . I hope you do understand that I am not obsessed over this , if not again I am sorry .
serpico wrote:

Thanks RudyW .
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
serpico wrote:

It was a system glitch. Koodo did not know the email would go out until after it had gone out. Respect does not enter into the equation.
serpico wrote:

I know it is hard sometimes .
hmm, just got this email couple of minutes ago, had me worried, not to sure on this one...