Can u by just internet for a Kodo sim card 

icon

Best answer by Sophia 20 September 2020, 01:54

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The best you can do for data only is a Sim card for tablets with 4gb of data. Canada is not a market with large data amounts for cellular data.

So what's the cheapest way to get data for sell?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How much data do you need?

Cell

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you need lots and lots of data, home Internet is always the best answer. Other than that, as Goran said a tablet plan is your next best bet. You can shop around for the best plans, but as he mentioned, it’s probably small pickings.

Sorry cross posted with you… hoping my answer is still applicable :)

Not much just like a g even less if possible

It's for a cell.is my question not tablet thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Well prepaid options may be best then. Check out Fongo. They have 2gb for 20 dollars surprisingly.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Koodo prepaid has a data only plan for $30, that one offers 1GB. I’m not sure of there are any other cheaper options really… for example Public Mobile has a $25 plan with unlimited minutes that also offers 1GB data (with autopay) so you’d probably be cheaper off with that and get more!

Edit: oh cross posted again, this time with Goran! I wasn’t aware of Fongo so there you go haha.

Well prepaid options may be best then. Check out Fongo. They have 2gb for 20 dollar..... Thank u this is what I need to know.

Koodo prepaid has a data only plan for $30, that one offers 1GB. I’m not sure of there are any other cheaper options really… for example Public Mobile has a $25 plan with unlimited minutes that also offers 1GB data (with autopay) so you’d probably be cheaper off with that and get more!

Edit: oh cross posted again, this time with Goran! I wasn’t aware of Fongo so there you go haha.

...... Thank u for the great info I need for.future