Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Issue with adding booster using money in my balance account. Read on please

Userlevel 3
When I checked the overview of my prepaid account is shows $40.50 balance.I decided to add a Talk booster 100 min for $10.00 and wanted to take the $10.00 from my balance. I choose the booster, clicked the arrow ____> . My balance is now $30.50, however when I check my booster usage it doesn't show the new booster I purchased.. I checked overview -> transaction history. It does show the purchase, charge is under Debit (charge). In July 2014 I did add a 100 min booster which I did use up. Today it shows the 100 min booster with the July date. Does that mean when you purchase additional 100 min boosters it automatically renews it and doesn't show the recent purchase date under booster usage? This is what it currently shows.. Thanks for your help! 🙂

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
That's correct, Shelley 🙂 Only the original date when you first buy a certain booster is shown - but your 100 minutes will be there for sure 🙂
Userlevel 3
Thanks Sophia! I was confused when I didn't see today's date under booster usage for the new purchase. It showed the transaction history but was worried my 100 min didn't come through.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It is a bit confusing, I agree! Data boosters are even more confusing 😛 Hopefully Koodo will consider upgrading their system to something easier to use and understand, haha.