Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Is there overcharge to a koodo prepaid customer by incoming calls once talk boosters run out ?

I would like to know if Koodo will overcharge me, a prepaid customer, by incoming calls once my talk boosters run out. I keep getting calls/sms by the same number, 6474688710, even after I added it to my blacklist on call blocking apps. I originally have 100 talk booster minutes and he called like 8 times, even after I put him on the blacklist. So I would like to know if Koodo will overcharge me for incoming calls once my talk booster runs out. (please, no comment for *611, or email to Koodo customer service representatives)

5 replies

Userlevel 6
If you don't pick it up there is no charge for the call. SMS, if you have the unlimited base plan, won't matter because it is unlimited.
RudyW wrote:

If you don't pick it up there is no charge for the call. SMS, if you have the unlimited base plan...

Actually, I have been (every time) charged for incoming phone calls even if I was far away from the phone
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
RudyW wrote:

If you don't pick it up there is no charge for the call. SMS, if you have the unlimited base plan...

If you didn't answer/pick up your phone, it shouldn't deduct minutes from your booster. How many minutes were deducted each time even if you didn't answer?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Once your talk booster runs out, nobody can call you anyway.
Sophia wrote:

Once your talk booster runs out, nobody can call you anyway.

Thank you. That answers my question