Koodo Community

Community

Is hot billing Supported

Hi, many operators now adays support hot billing. I mean to bring your bill at any point of time and not to wait until the end of the mont. So, Is hot billing supported by Koodo? If yes, Is it supported for prepaid and postpaid accounts? Regards

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
For prepaid you can just top up whenever the fancy hits you... so yes, it is available for prepaid in that sense 🙂 For postpaid I don't think things are quite so easy, but there you can set up auto payment and you never have to worry about your bills again... I'd say that beats even "hot billing".
Sophia wrote:

For prepaid you can just top up whenever the fancy hits you... so yes, it is available for prepai...

Thank you for your feedback. What if I lost my receipt(s) and I want a statement or a bill for my prepaid account to show the amounts that I was charged during the month/week ...? any solution?
Thank you for your feedback. What if I lost my receipt(s) and I want a statement or a bill for my prepaid account to show the amounts that I was charged during the month/week ...? any solution?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Kal wrote:

Thank you for your feedback. What if I lost my receipt(s) and I want a statement or a bill for my...

The easiest is to go into your prepaid self service account: https://prepaidselfserve.koodomobile.com/ Then click "Billing" and then "Transaction History". If you make a screenshot of that I'm sure that will be accepted as a statement by whoever requires it 🙂 PS Prepaid self service is slow as molasses today - took me 5 minutes to even get logged in 😞
Kal wrote:

Thank you for your feedback. What if I lost my receipt(s) and I want a statement or a bill for my...

Thank you. If I press print, would these data rehashed in predined Koodo form. I hope to print something professional to provide it to the company for reimburesement
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Kal wrote:

There is no such thing for prepaid, Kal, this is the closest you can get I'm afraid.
Kal wrote:

What if I go to Koodo outlet and request to print my Bill History statement. Will Koodo logo be appeared in addition to my name in the front? Is this service free for customers or not?
Userlevel 7
Kal wrote:

I'm not sure what options/privileges the store has with regards to prepaid account history but generally speaking it's a do it yourself service. I think the print out from Koodo self serve is your best bet.