Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Is a Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830D compatible with prepaid services with Koodo?

Is a Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830D compatible with prepaid services with Koodo?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Yes, in fact they used to sell it themselves. But there's one burning question: Why torture yourself with that thing? See if you can get a hold of the Moto G instead. it's a significantly better device without breaking the bank.
Userlevel 6
Jonathan I wrote:

Yes, in fact they used to sell it themselves. But there's one burning question: Why torture yours...

Do yourself a HUGE favor Tiffany, follow Jonathan's advice. Your future sanity depends on this, believe us, you really DON'T want a Galaxy Ace.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jonathan I wrote:

Yes, in fact they used to sell it themselves. But there's one burning question: Why torture yours...

I would put it a slightly different way: If you already have the ace it'll work fine with prepaid and it's a relatively functional entry level phone. If you're looking at buying the ace, by all means get the Moto G instead.
Userlevel 5
Jonathan I wrote:

Moto G > Ace any-day. I used to use the Ace and I don't even know how I got through a day with it...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jonathan I wrote:

Agreed, but free still beats inexpensive.
Userlevel 7
Jonathan I wrote:

Yeah, I guess... I would still cringe using it though.
Userlevel 6
Jonathan I wrote:

2 friends of mine actually left Android altogether because of this very phone. No amount of arguing would convince them that a N4 or N5 was worlds better. They're ruined for life.