Koodo Community

Community

Solved

International incoming calls and Pricing/Charges

I am on a prepaid plan with the $15 base plan. Today, I am expecting an incoming call from Singapore for around an hour or so. I am currently in Fredericton / New Brunswick and was wondering if I will be charged an international rate for receiving an incoming call? Also, will it deduct my minutes from the boosters at the usual rate? Or is there an international rate instead?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Rodion, If you have a booster for calls on your account it will count against your minutes but you will only be deducted the regular rate per minute. You can receive calls from anywhere in the world (as long as you're in Canada) and you don't get charged an extra rate. If you're to make phone calls to an international number you will burn through your minutes faster. Check the link below for the rates in regards to making phone calls. http://koodomobile.com/en/on/plansand... Hope that helps answer your question 🙂
Daniel Gunn wrote:

Hi Rodion, If you have a booster for calls on your account it will count against your minutes b...

thank you!
Userlevel 7
Daniel Gunn wrote:

Hi Rodion, If you have a booster for calls on your account it will count against your minutes b...

You're very welcome, have a good one 🙂