Koodo Community

Community

Solved

If I cancel my subscription for one month, will my talk booster expire.

Hi,

I am a prepaid customer and I am using $15 Unlimited Messaging (Text and Picture). I am planning to stop using my phone for a month. So, I won't be paying in next month. I do know that my service will be suspended. But, once I come back after a month by topping up again to reactivate my subscription, will my talk booster expire or it will be continued again. I still have more than 400 minutes left in my plan.

Thanks,
Wajih
icon

Best answer by BobTheElectrician 1 August 2016, 00:56

You can be "delinquent" for 89 days theoretically. After that, your boosters, number and account are gone.

Wouldn't personally wait till the last minute to renew, but 30-60 days should be no sweat if you are going to be out of touch. It can be a real PITA the get a new SIM if you are not near a boutique. Once cancelled, they can't be renewed.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can be "delinquent" for 89 days theoretically. After that, your boosters, number and account are gone.

Wouldn't personally wait till the last minute to renew, but 30-60 days should be no sweat if you are going to be out of touch. It can be a real PITA the get a new SIM if you are not near a boutique. Once cancelled, they can't be renewed.