Koodo Community
Solved

I want to renew the SAME PLAN early?? HELP!!!

how to repurchase the same plan SOONER then the expiry date. i want to change th monthly cycle to a diff day TODAY!! when my data runs out i dont mind repaying a few days early so i can get data. my inly option to buy is the $65 because im already at $75. then if i do that next month when i renew i can go back up to $75. stupid set up. how do i get around it??

icon

Best answer by Sophia 5 June 2020, 19:23

Sadly, there isn’t a way to renew your plan early. You can buy boosters to tie you over or as you concluded, change your base plan to another one. Have you considered a postpaid plan if you are in need of that much data? 

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Sadly, there isn’t a way to renew your plan early. You can buy boosters to tie you over or as you concluded, change your base plan to another one. Have you considered a postpaid plan if you are in need of that much data? 

So dum

Ya I’ve done it over the phone before but I have no success actually speaking to a rep. Any ideas on how to do that? I prefer to pay monthly and only about 4 months a year I need more then the 10 gb with plan.  Thank you for the reply!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ya I’ve done it over the phone before but I have no success actually speaking to a rep. Any ideas on how to do that? I prefer to pay monthly and only about 4 months a year I need more then the 10 gb with plan.  Thank you for the reply!!

You can request a callback via koodo assist

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help?autobots=rollout

Or you can send a private message via facebook or twitter

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you need far more than 10GB in your plan, I would suggest you look at one of the Big three (Telus, Bell, Rogers). They offer 20, 50 or even unlimited GB for a fraction of what it would cost you with prepaid or even Koodo postpaid. I wouldn’t bother with Koodo at all if you need that much data… even if only 4 months of the year you’d probably be better off with such a plan.