Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I want to add minutes to my koodoo phone

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Alicia,

Simply add the required funds to your prepaid account in selfserve or by calling into the automated system and then add a booster add-on either in self serve or the automated phone system. 
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Alicia,

Simply add the required funds to your prepaid account in selfserve or by calling into...

I want to had minutes, but it saying no network. How can I put minutes on my phone? I also want to register my debt/credit card.
Userlevel 7
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Alicia,

Simply add the required funds to your prepaid account in selfserve or by calling into...

Is your base plan active?
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Alicia,

35 dollars a month. prepaid
Userlevel 7
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Alicia,

Yes but is it active? . How long has it said no network? Where did you get your phone? you may need to login to self serve and rechoose a your base plan.
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Alicia,

about 3 months.
Userlevel 7
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Alicia,

Elizabeth, you are going to need to answer questions a little more clearly, we are trying to help you but you need to help us as well. 

Is it active? Has it been off of the network for 3 months or did you get the phone 3 months ago?

Mathieu wrote:

Hi Alicia,

No it not activated right now
Userlevel 7
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Alicia,

Has it been 90 days or more since the last time it was active?
Userlevel 7
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Alicia,

If you had it active in over 90 days, your account is gone. You will need to purchase a new SIM card and activate a new account with a new number.
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Alicia,

OK I guess that what I am going to have to do thanks.
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Alicia,

I have a new phone and I want to add minute
Userlevel 7
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Alicia,

Did you activate a base plan? Add-ons can be purchased in self serve or in the automated system.