Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I've been locked out from my account, and can't top up my prepaid account? What to do?

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It should unlock itself in 15-20 minutes. If not, you'd need to call customer service and have them unlock it for you.
Userlevel 5
Hi Christian, If you still don't have access to your account, I suggest you give us a call at 1-866-995-6636 free from a land line or *611 free from your Koodo phone. A rep will assist you further. Thank you! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Yeah I need help to I was given a temporary password didn't work plsese help me with this issue thanks lot
Userlevel 7
I'm ikaros fan haven lost property wrote:

Yeah I need help to I was given a temporary password didn't work plsese help me with this issue t...

Hi Matthew, If the temporary password doesn't work, you can click on the Forgot Password link on the sign in page, if you can't get that to work, you'll have to call customer service and they can help get things going for you. If you need to call them, use the number provided above. Hope that helps.
Userlevel 1

Yeah I need help to I was given a temporary password didn't work plsese help me with this issue t...

Thanks but steel happening do you know way now if I don't use it it for gets me wen I reset my account sed you tray many time you been locked out way is this salf service is relly stupid as how thay set it up can you please help with this issue think you os much
Userlevel 7

If you're still having issues getting signed into your self serve account you should contact customer service and have them reset it. *611 from your Koodo phone (free call) or 1-866-995-6636 from any other phone. Press 0 a few times to speak with a rep.

Hope that helps
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Also make sure you spell your password correct! Ooooooooooooooh that was below the belt 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Also locking you out from your self serve account because you tried to enter the wrong password too many times is not stupid. It prevents other people from trying to access your account, too.

I have been locked out of my account for many, many months I was given temporary passwords about 6 or more times but it did not work. I want to change my plan and view my bill. what can I do to get back into my account?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Call customer service and tell them you can't access to self serve. Tell them you tried with temporary passwords but it didn't work .